Kya aap pareshan hain? Kya aapki biwi aapko marti hai? Kya aapko woh parmeshwar nahin samajhti? Kya woh sirf parmeshwar ko parmeshwar samajhti hai? Kya aapka pati aapka bheja fry banake kha jaata hai? If yes, I can’t solve your problems. Simply not. If no, then I don’t know why are you still reading this! Well, this is what happens when you watch India TV even for five minutes!
After creating a jalebi background, let’s come to the point. Yes, and some background music too!
So, if you love the blogosphere (I love this word – imagine a gol duniya with tons of colorful blogs floating around) and are generally found lurking around in the by-lanes of some blog or the other, then this piece of news can bring a smile or maybe a wide grin on your face. And if this doesn’t, then I wonder, what will?
The Avant Garde Bloggies Awards (2009) are here!
Trumpets please! And some dhol nagada too! It’s that time of the year when you get to read the finest posts from some of the best bloggers in the blog-world. You get to read loads of them and vote for them too. And you get to nominate your picks and yes my dear, you can even pick your own posts and nominate them.
You may check the categories mentioned in the link above or you can even hop over to Hitchwriter’s blog to get the list of categories.
PA is thinking of sending the following posts from her own blog.
Category-wise self nominations:
- Short Story: Na. I am not sending anything from my blog in this category. For the simple reason being that there is nothing of that sort worth sending from my blog.
- Off-Beat Post: Where happiness comes in disguise!
- Book Review: haven’t done any!
- Movie Review: Love Aaj Kal – Movie Review
- Music Review: Na na na
- How-to Post: Arre bhai yeh bhi nahin kiya
- Personal Rant Post: Shaitan ki aatma – The hichki katha
- Humorous Post: Where PA turns tapori
- Satirical Post: Where television bites PA
- Travel Post: Wish I could travel more and write about it.
- Visual Post (Photos, Cartoons, etc.): Nothing visually appealing about my posts!
- Culinary Post: The day will come when I shall learn to cook and cook up a culinary post!
- Consumer Rights Post: I just consume. I don’t write about rights
- Tech Post: I don’t understand Tech with a capital T.
- Public Interest Post: Everything that is written on my blog, is written in public interest
- Personal Post: PA – The Hummingbird
- Beautiful Header: Look above. Do you think there is anything beautiful above this header? I don’t think so.
- Interesting Sidebar: The sidebar isn’t interesting either!
- About Me Page: More About Me
- Blog Design: The blog lacks design!
- Professional Blog: If this blog gets this award, all bloggers will commit suicide!
- Disciplined Blogger: Yes, very disciplined. At not blogging regularly!
- Networking Blogger: I will get an anda/ zero for this!
- Responsive Blogger: I will get minus points for this!
Other nominations from the blogs-I-read to follow soon. If you have any suggestions, do let me know!